Skip to main content
- REHABDATA Literature Database
- Index to over 80,000 items in the library of the National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC), including reports, studies, and papers submitted by projects funded by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research, as well as articles published in rehabilitation-related periodicals. Publications from 1956 to the present.
- Database of International Rehabilitation Research
- Index to over 145,000 citations to journal articles and conference proceedings from 1990 to the present concerning rehabilitation research conducted outside the United States. From the Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (CIRRIE).
- Search abstracts of systematic reviews and randomised controlled trials relevant to occupational therapy.
- PEDro: Physiotherapy Evidence Database
- Search over 24,000 randomised trials, systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines in physiotherapy.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies