Skip to main content
Index to Military Periodicals
Other Military Science Databases
- Air Force Historical Research Agency
- As a repository of Air Force Historical Documents, the AFHRA provides an online searchable access to many of these documents and materials.
- Air Force History Index
- An online index to over 550,000 Air Force Historical Documents.
- Air University Research Information Center
- AURIC is a one-stop solution for the discovery of local and remote FRIC resources. Resources that include books, journal articles, AU Student Papers, as well as the AU's digital collections.
- Defence Research and Development Canada: Defense Research Reports
- A database of scientific and technical research produced by and for Defence Research & Development Canada (DRDC) over the past 60 years.
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- The non-subscription version contains over 52000 U.S. Federal Government documents as well as academic theses from federal government institutions having to do with homeland security and its related fields.
- PILOTS Database
- Index to almost 50,000 citations, most with abstracts, to worldwide literature on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental-health consequences of exposure to traumatic events. Produced by the National Center for PTSD, and sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Staff College Automated Military Periodicals Index (SCAMPI)
- Current (1985 to the present) index to over 166,000 articles on military and naval art and science, operational warfare and related research. Also includes miscellaneous reports from RAND and the U.S. General Accounting Office. From the Joint Forces Staff College Library.
- The Virtual Vietnam Archive
- The Vietnam War from a personal perspective, this digital archive consists mostly of photos, letters, and other materials donated by veterans and researchers. There are some copies of official documents within the collection. Currently the collection has over 7 million scanned pages of materials.
- Trenches on the Web Library
- A reference and archival database providing access to materials relating to WWI.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies