Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
"Journal articles, book chapters, bills, laws, court decisions, reports, books, audiovisuals, and news articles relating to bioethics and professional ethics covering 1974-2009." From the Georgetown University Bioethics Research Library.
Other Bioethics Databases
- BELIT: Bioethics Literature Database
- Access to about 530,000 records (books, legal documents, journal and newspaper articles, as well as grey literature) of bioethics materials.
- GenETHX: Genetics and Ethics Database
- Bibliographic citations for resources that cover ethical issues related to human genetics including research, biobanks, etc.
- Islamic Medical and Scientific Ethics
- Citations to more than 1,500 writings on Islamic perspectives on abortion, death and dying, genetics, health care delivery, human experimentation, organ transplantation, and reproductive technologies, primarily in English and Arabic.
- Index to books, journal articles, newspaper articles, case reports, non-US government documents, etc. Current emphasis is on bioethics, although there are plans to expand to other areas of practical ethics.
- Hugh database dedicated to ensuring that "people in all regions of the world are empowered to reflect and act on ethical issues." Index to books, articles, government documents, conference papers, and collections.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies