Skip to main content
Search over 384,000 records covering all aspects of human impact on the environment. Includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling and more. Includes scholarly, government and general-interest titles.
Other Environmental Databases
- APIRS: Aquatic Plant Information Retrieval System
- University of Florida index to over 89,000 articles, books, and reports. Literature on aquatic and wetland plant ecology, physiology, utilization and control from the 18th century to the present.
- Ecolex: A Gateway to Environmental Law
- Index to treaties, local and national legislation, major national and international judicial decisions, as well as books, articles and other literature relating to environmental law. Links are made to full text when available. From the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, the World Conservation Union (IUCN), and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
- Environmental History Bibliography
- Over 45,000 annotated citations to environmental history books, articles, and dissertations. From the Forest History Society.
- ESPIS: Environmental Studies Program Information System
- From the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. Full text searching of the technical summaries of over 700 BOEM-sponsored environmental research projects, as well as over 2000 research reports "addressing the interaction of the OCS gas and oil development with the social and economic aspects of the human environment; the oceanographic, meteorologic, and geologic aspects of the physical environment; and the various endangered species, marine birds, fish, and mammals of the biological environment." 1973-
- EEB Publications
- Searchable bibliographic database of the publications of the European Environmental Bureau (EEB).
- Index to articles, books, conference proceedings, and reports dealing with hydrology, water management, ecology and sewage purification. From the Stichting Toegepast Onderzoek Waterbeheer (STOWA), the Foundation for Applied Water Research. 1983- .
- NSCEP: National Service Center for Environmental Publications
- Search a full-text collection of archival and current Enviromental Protection Agency reports and documents.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies