Skip to main content
USGS Publications Warehouse
Search over 100,000 publications (articles, books, conference papers, reports, etc.) written by U.S. Geological Survey scientists.
- BGS Publication Viewer
- The British Geological Survey publication viewer provides access to free to view reports and other publications produced by the survey and related agencies dating back to 1835.
- Cold Regions Bibliography Project
- From the American Geosciences Institute. Coverage of Antarctic research and exploration and Cold Regions engineering and physical science information. The Antarctic Bibliography contains over 91,100 references and the Bibliography on Cold Regions Science and Technology has over 245,900 references.
- EarthRef.org Reference Database
- Search publications or do a citation search.
- New Jersey Geological and Water Survey - Maps and Publications
- Keyword search of the NJGWS collection of maps and publications. Many of the materials listed are available online full text, most are also available for purchase. Those items that are available online have a download pdf link next to the citation.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies