Skip to main content
ERIC. The premier resource for educational research, the ERIC database contains more than 1.4 million abstracts covering research documents, journal articles, technical reports, program descriptions and evaluations, and curricular materials in the field of education. Links to over 350,000 papers and reports. 1966+
Other Education Databases
- Literature, Arts, and Medicine Database
- An annotated multimedia listing of prose, poetry, film, video and art that was developed to be a dynamic, accessible, comprehensive resource for teaching and research in Medical Humanities, and for use in health/pre-health, graduate and undergraduate liberal arts and social science settings.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook Test Reviews Online
- Browse or search for information on over 3500 commercially available tests.
- Open eBooks
- "Open eBooks is a library containing thousands of popular and award-winning titles that are free for children from in-need communities. These eBooks can be read without checkouts or holds. The goal of Open eBooks is to encourage a love of reading and serve as a gateway to children reading even more often, whether in school, at libraries, or through other eBook reading apps."
- TestLink: Test Collection Database
- Search the largest collection (25,000+) of standarized tests and research instruments in the world. From the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- TRC: Teacher Reference Center
- Ebsco's free index to over 280 teacher and administrator trade journals and books.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies