Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ETDEWEB World Energy Base
Index to over 4.5 million records contributed by the member countries and international partners of the International Energy Agency's Energy Technology Data Exchange (ETDE). Records and abstracts of journal articles, reports, conference papers, books, websites and other documents relating to energy R&D; energy policy and planning; the environmental impact of energy production and use, including climate change; energy conservation; nuclear energy; coal and fossil fuels; renewable energy technologies and much more. Links to almost 500,000 full text documents. Requires registration for access.
Other Energy Databases
- IEC Documents Database
- The U.S. Department of Energy's document database of commitments with foreign governments and international organizations.
- The ROGER Citation Database
- The Repository for Oil and Gas Energy Research (ROGER) Databse is a bibliographic repository of journal articles on shalre and tight gas research.
- "OSTI.GOV is the primary search tool for DOE science, technology, and engineering research and development results and the organizational hub for information about the DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information. It consolidates OSTI’s home page and our now retired primary search tool SciTech Connect. "
- Science.gov: Energy and Energy Conservation
- A gateway to government science information and research results. Science.gov simultaneously searches over 55 scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies