Skip to main content
National Technical Reports Library
Search the bibliographic records of more than 2,000,000 technical reports. Free access to some the National Technical Information Services (NTIS) federal science and technology reports. Requires (free) registration.
- ASABE Technical Library
- Searchable database from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. Indexes ASABE journals and proceedings, as well as other publications. Complete list.
- Civil Engineering Database
- From the American Society of Civil Engineers. Index to all ASCE journals, conference proceedings, books, standards, manuals, magazines, and newsletters. Journals indexed back to 1958; article abstracts available back to 1970. Access to over 170,000 Bibliographic Records
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Access the IEEE online database of technology research articles and publications.
- OEC Resources for Engineering and Science Ethics
- A searchable resource for accessing the entire collection of OEC materials.
- TRID: The TRIS and ITRD Database
- Access to more than one million records of transportation research worldwide. Combines the records from TRB’s Transportation Research Information Services (TRIS) Database and the OECD’s Joint Transport Research Centre’s International Transport Research Documentation (ITRD) Database.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies