Skip to main content
Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- "Child Welfare Information Gateway library staff collect a wide range of literature relating to child welfare, including child abuse prevention, child abuse and neglect, out-of-home care, adoption, and other topics. To our current collection of over 80,000 items, we add approximately 250 resources a month to the library, including peer-reviewed journal articles, books, evaluation reports, grantee final reports, and program reports."
Children's Books Databases
- Children's Picture Book Database at Miami University
- Index to a bibliography with abstracts of over 5000 picture books for children from preschool to grade 3. Thesaurus ('Keyword' list) includes over 950 concepts, topics, and skills.
- Child Care & Early Education - Research Connections
- Online collection of indexed resources based on research on child care, early education, and related policies.
- Juvenile Series & Sequels
- Database of over 36,000 book in 4,900 series titles classified by educational grade levels.
- PIKA: Canadian Children's Literature Database archived
- Index to the National Library of Canada's collection of 35,000 children's books. Searchable by subject; includes grade level recommendations. This resource is no longer updated.
- WOW: Worlds of Words
- Search about 25,000 volumes of children’s and adolescent literature focusing on world cultures and indigenous peoples, part of the International Collection of Children's and Adolescent Literature at the University of Arizona College of Education.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies