Skip to main content
Access to some 130,000 articles from over 100 law reviews, as well as book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work. Part of the open access Digital Commons Network
Other Law Databases
- Ecolex: A Gateway to Environmental Law
- Index to treaties, local and national legislation, major national and international judicial decisions, as well as books, articles and other literature relating to environmental law. Links are made to full text when available.From the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, the World Conservation Union (IUCN), and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
- Free Full-Text Online Law Review/Journal Search
- Search the full-text of over 400 online law reviews and law journals, as well as document repositories hosting academic papers and related publications such as Congressional Research Service reports. From the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center.
- Library of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- In addition to other matierals owned by the Library, indexes articles on European Union law from about 1000 journals.
- Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law
- In addition to other matierals held by the Institute, indexes articles on public international law selected from the periodicals, yearbooks and Festschriften.
- Peace Palace Library: The International Law Library
- The Catalog of the Hague's Peace Library includes extensive indexing of journal articles relating to international law.
- SSRN Legal Scholarship Network
- Search abstracts of journal articles, preprints, and working papers.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies