Skip to main content
Other Women & Gender Studies Databases
- African Women's Bibliographic Database
- Index to over 37,000 English-language citations from 1986 to the present on African women.
- Aletta Institute for Women's History: Articles
- Extensive Index to articles from Dutch and other periodicals (many in English) on women's rights and empowerment and women's history.
- Bibliography of Sources Related to Women's Studies, Gender Studies, Feminism, and Music
- Extensive bibliography on women and music from the Committee on the Status of Women of the Society for Music Theory.
- Diotima: Materials for the Study of Women and Gender in the Ancient World: Bibliography
- Browse or search the interdisciplinary bibliography.
- Feminae: Medieval Women and Gender Index
- Index to journal articles, book reviews, and essays in books about women, sexuality, and gender during the Middle Ages (450 A.D. to 1500 A.D.). Some 500 journals indexed. 1990-
- Library of core feminist texts (books, articles, pamplets, etc.) from 29 countries (all EU countries plus Croatia and Turkey) which were influential in the development of feminist ideas in the 1970s and 1980s.
- gender Inn: Women's and Gender Studies Database
- Index to over 8400 citations pertaining to feminist theory, feminist literary criticism and gender studies focusing on English and American literature.
- Gifts of Speech
- Archive of speeches by contemporary, influential women, supplemented by a collection of 19th and early 20th century speeches. Over 700 speeches available.
- GReTA: Genderbibliothek am Zentrum für transdisziplinäre Geschlechterstudien [Gender Research Database]
- Search over 46,700 citations to primarily German-language books, articles, theses, videos, etc. relating to women and gender studies. 1980s-
- HEARTH: Home Economics Archive: Research, Tradition, History
- Search or browse a virtual library of books and journals in Home Economics and related disciplines published between 1850 and 1925. Current access to 1180 book and 16 journal titles. From the Mann Library at Cornell University.
- Russian Culture and Gender Studies
- Search a database of approximately 25,000 Russian and Western-language books, articles, and dissertations relating to gender issues in Russia. 19th century to mid-2000s. From the Institute of Slavonic Studies in Freiburg.
- Women in Politics Bibliographic Database
- Index with abstracts to books, articles and reports produced throughout the world on the subject of women in politics. From the Inter-Parliamentary Union.
- Women Working, 1800-1930
- Search a digital library of more than 3,100 books and trade catalog, 900 archives and manuscript items, and 1,400 photographs relating to women and work (working conditions, workplace regulations, home life, costs of living, commerce, recreation, health and hygiene, etc.) between 1800 and the Great Depression. A Harvard University Library Open Collections Program.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies