Skip to main content
American Fisherie Society
- American Fisheries Society Journals
- Search across the six journals published by the American Fisheries Society. Access to articles from Marine and Coastal Fisheries: Dynamics, Management, and Ecosystem Science; access to abstracts, when available, from the other journals (1872- ).
Other Marine Biology Databases
- Index to published literature--journal articles, books, and book chapters--relating to terrestrial, marine, and freshwater algae. Over 49,000 citations and over 16,000 images.
- ASFA: Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts
- "Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA) is an abstracting and indexing service covering the world's literature on the science, technology, management, and conservation of marine, brackish water, and freshwater resources and environments, including their socio-economic and legal aspects. The overall objective of ASFA is to disseminate information on aquatic sciences and fisheries to the world community, bearing in mind the special interests of developing countries in this field."
- Archimer is a full-text database of documents covering all fields related to oceans. Materials indexed include post-publications, theses, conference proceedings and Ifremer reports.
- Sea Turtle Bibliography
- Index to over 20,000 references dealing with all aspects of sea turtle biology, conservation and management from the 13th century to the present. From the Archie Carr Center for Sea Turtle Research (ACCSTR) at the University of Florida.
- SPRILIB Antarctica
- Index to the Antarctica and Southern Ocean collection in the Library of the Scott Polar Research Institute at the University of Cambridge. Over 45,000 records listing publications from 1602 to 2003.
- Yukon Biodiversity Database
- Index to over 8,000 publications about the biology of Yukon and the Beaufort Sea.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies