Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
FEMA Documents and Resources Library
Online database of 7,448 FEMA documents, maps, media, and other resources. Collection covers a wide range of disaster related topics, including policy, management, emergency planning and preparedness, risk assessment, and insurance.
Other Disaster Management Databases
- All-Hazards Articles in the Scholarly Literature
- Search or browse a database of over 20,000 scholarly/peer-reviewed articles covering All-Hazards topics as well as some 5,000 proceedings from academic, NGO and governmental conferences and workshops.
- Disaster Law Database
- Index to legal and policy instruments related to disaster management from the international, regional, national, provincial and local levels, as well as references to articles, book chapters and reports relevant to disaster law. From the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
- US Fire Administration Library
- Index to books and articles dealing with crisis management and natural hazards. The most extensive collection of fire service literature in the United States
- MCEER Publications Catalog
- Searchable, online publications catalog of the Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (MCEER).
- Browse research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes. From the National Defense University
- PreventionWeb: Documents & Publications
- PreventionWeb is a collaborative knowledge sharing platform on disaster risk reduction (DRR), managed by the UN Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNISDR). The online database provides access to the publications of of the UNISDR and related agencies.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies