Skip to main content
Search Springer's open access database for peer reviewed journals, articles, books, and other publications in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities. All works are freely available online.
Other Physical Sciences Databases
- arXiv.org: Mathematics
- Browse or search the Mathematics portion of arXiv.org, the preprint repository of scientific articles in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, and quantitative biology. 1992- .
- arXiv.org: Physics
- Browse or search the Physics portion of arXiv.org, the preprint repository of scientific articles in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, and quantitative biology. 1996- .
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a digital library portal for accessing content from three bibliographic databases containing more than 13 million records covering publications in Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics, and the arXiv e-prints.
- CERN Document Server
- Search almost 1.3 million bibliographic records for particle physics and related areas.
- Historical Math Monographs
- Search or browse Cornell University's digitized collection of over 500 19th and early 20th century mathematics books.
- INSPIRE-HEP: High-Energy Physics Literature Database
- Index to more than 750,000 articles, pre-prints, technical reports, and conference proceedings relating to high energy physics, astrophysics, accelerator physics, and particle and atomic physics.
- Internatonal Nuclear Information System (INIS)
- Search over 3.3 million records of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. Offers access to a unique set of non conventional literature (NCL) of over 280,000 full-text documents, such as scientific and technical reports, conference proceedings, patents and theses, not available through commercial channels.
- Index to molecularly imprinted polymer literature, 1930s to the present.
- "PubChem is world's largest collection of freely accessible chemical information. Search chemicals by name, molecular formula, structure, and other identifiers. Find chemical and physical properties, biological activities, safety and toxicity information, patents, literature citations and more."
- SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Three bibliographic databases containing more than 10.2 million records: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Physics, and arXiv e-prints. References back to 1975 (earlier for those journals the the ADS has scanned).
- Scientific Research Publishing
- Academic publisher of open access journals, as well as books and conference proceedings. Site provides searchable access to online resources and materials in the fields of science, technology, and medicine.
- Synthesis Reviews
- Database of over 29,000 English language review articles (from journals and books) of interest to synthetic organic chemists. Database can be downloaded as a text file or an EndNote library. 1970- .
- University of Michigan Historical Mathematics Collection
- Search or browse an extensive collection of digitized 19th and early 20th century mathematics books selected from the University of Michigan collections.
- Zentralblatt MATH - ZBMATH Online
- More than 3 million bibliographic entries with reviews or abstracts drawn from more than 3500 journals and 1100 serials in all areas of pure and applied mathematics and the history of mathematics. 1826 - .
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies