Skip to main content
Other Criminal Justice Databases
- Australian Domestic & Family Violence Clearinghouse Research & Resources Database
- Search or browse a database of journal articles, reports, book chapters, newsletter articles, flyers, videos and other types of printed publications on domestic and family violence.
- DIGNITY - Danish Institute Against Torture Documentation Centre and Library
- The Documentation Centre and Library holds the world's most extensive special collection of published documents (books, reports, and articles) on torture and related subjects.
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- The Homeland Security Digital Library is composed of homeland security related documents collected from a wide variety of sources. The non-subscription portion includes over 52000 U.S. Federal Government documents as well as academic theses from federal government institutions, and access to key U.S. policy documents, presidential directives, national strategy documents, major legislation, and executive orders.
- NCJRS Virtual Library
- The NCJRS Abstracts Database is an online index to 225,000+ collection records, 80,000+ online resources, and all known Office of Justice Programs' works. Links to full text sources are provided when available.;
- NSPCC Library Online
- Index to published materials (journal articles, books, and online resources) on child protection, child abuse, and child neglect. From the U.K. NSPCC.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies