Federal Government Publications at Rutgers
The largest Federal government publications collections within the Rutgers University Libraries are located at Alexander Library (College Ave. Campus) and the Library of Science and Medicine (Busch Campus). Additional collections are available at the Dana Library (Newark), the Robeson Library (Camden), and the Newark Law and Camden Law libraries.
This guide is intended to provide links to online resources and starting points for research.
Access to Depository Collections
The Federal depository collections, and the services associated with those collections, are open to all regardless of age or affiliation. For additional information or assistance please contact the appropriate reference desk:
- Alexander Library (New Brunswick/Piscataway) - 848-932-7509
- Dana Library (Newark) - 973-353-5901
- Library of Science & Medicine (New Brunswick/Piscataway) - 848-445-2895
- Robeson Library (Camden) - 856-225-6034
Members of the public who are unaffiliated with Rutgers, and who wish to use depository materials during the hours when a Rutgers ID is required, may gain access by contacting the depository coordinator by email or phone (848-932-6113) a minimum of one business day in advance so that the material can be located and made available at the Circulation Desk of the appropriate library.
Related Rutgers Resources
- Library Resources
- Congressional Research
- Copyright Information
- Criminal Justice
- Government Publications at Dana Library
- Government Published Statistics
- Patents and Trademarks
- Planning and Public Policy
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden - Law Library
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark - Law Library
Archibald S. Alexander Library
Rutgers, The State University
169 College Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163