Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Patrick A. Simmons, ed. Housing Statistics of the United States. Lanham, MD: Bernan Press, 1997-
- Tables containing data on households and housing demand, housing stock, production and investment, market outcomes, housing finance and federal housing assistance. Available?
- American Housing Survey
- Biennial survey collects data on apartments, single-family homes, mobile homes, vacant homes, family composition, income, housing and neighborhood quality, housing costs, equipment, fuels, size of housing unit, and recent movers. Metropolitan data measuring local conditions collected in 4-6 year cycles.
- U.S. Census Bureau Housing Topics
- Housing Affordability
- Based on 2002, 1991, 1993, 1995, 2002, 2004, and 2009 surveys.
- Housing Vacancies and Homeownership
- Annual and quarterly statistics. Historical Tables include some data back to 1956.
- U.S. Housing Market Conditions
- Quarterly journal published by HUD. Includes current and historical national data and trends as well as an overview of trends in 10 regional areas. [Also available in print: ALEXANDER DOCUS HH 1.120/2:1994-1998; DANA Periodicals]
- Human Settlements Database
- Indivicual time series and country data on housing and building. Compiled by the United Nation Economic Commission for Europe.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies