Skip to main content
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- The Federal agency responsible for national policies and programs that address housing and community development needs, for conducting and publishing research in this area, and for enforcing fair housing laws.
- HUD Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH)
- Advises HUD on lead poisoning prevention issues. Online Reference Library includes links to regulations, abatement grants, technical studies and reports, and training programs.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- A wholly owned government corporation established under the National Housing Act of 1934 "to improve housing standards and conditions; to provide an adequate home financing system through insurance of mortgages; and to stabilize the mortgage market." Current emphasis is on marketing and outreach to minorities and first-time homebuyers.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies