Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- The Federal agency responsible for national policies and programs that address housing and community development needs, for conducting and publishing research in this area, and for enforcing fair housing laws.
- HUD Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH)
- Advises HUD on lead poisoning prevention issues. Online Reference Library includes links to regulations, abatement grants, technical studies and reports, and training programs.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- A wholly owned government corporation established under the National Housing Act of 1934 "to improve housing standards and conditions; to provide an adequate home financing system through insurance of mortgages; and to stabilize the mortgage market." Current emphasis is on marketing and outreach to minorities and first-time homebuyers.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies