Skip to main content
Use the databases listed under "Find Articles & More" to locate articles on specific housing and development topics.
Electronic Policy & Planning Journals
This is a selected list of some e-journals that you can browse.
- American Prospect Online: A Journal for the Liberal Imagination March 1990-
- Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research 1994-
- HUD publication that "focuses on innovative ideas, policies, and programs that show promise in revitalizing cities and regions, renewing their infrastructure, and creating economic opportunities."
- Journal of Housing Research 2006-
- "An outlet for theoretical and empirical research on a broad range of housing issues, including the economics of housing markets, home mortgage finance, international housing finance, and housing policy." Currently a publication of the American Real Estate Society (ARES). (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Journal of Real Estate Literature 1993-
- Review articles as well as sections listing doctoral dissertations, working and technical papers, books reviews, and journal articles on real estate research. From the American Real Estate Society (ARES). (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Journal of Real Estate Research 1986-
- Focus on "research that can be useful to the business decision maker in areas such as development, finance, management, market analysis, marketing, and valuation." Browse full text or Search citations and abstracts. From the American Real Estate Society (ARES). (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- National Review January 1975-
- Bimonthly review of political, legislative, and cultural issues by "America's Conservative Magazine." (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- New Republic Vol. 198(1), May 1990- (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Policy Review Spring 1995-
- Until 2001 was the flagship bimonthly publication of the Heritage Foundation, "Specializing in the study of private-sector and local-government alternatives to the bureaucratic, centralized welfare state." Now published by the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
- Shelterforce 2000-
- From the National Housing Institute. Focuses on issues of affordable housing and neighborhood revitalization.
, Course Guides (Newark)
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies