Skip to main content
New York City
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board Reports
- Annual reports from the mid 90's to the present created by the Rent Guidelines Board staff containing data on the operating costs of supplying tenant housing, the affordability of tenant housing and the size of the rental housing supply in New York City.
- Survey of Market Absorption of New Multifamily Units (SOMA)
- Annual and quarterly data, including reports on 45 core metropolitan statistical areas.
- Property Owners and Managers Survey (POMS)
- Data based on the 1995 survey
- Characteristics of Apartments Completed
- Current Housing Reports: H-131. "The report covers the number of apartments completed and the percent absorbed (that is, rented) within 3 months, for each region by rent range. Tables feature unfurnished apartments by number of bedrooms and rent range cross-tabulated by region or location inside or outside metropolitan areas (MA's)."
- Out of Reach
- Annual report from the National Low Income Housing Coalition comparing the Housing Wage to local wage and income levels for every county, metropolitan area and state in the country.
, Course Guides (Newark)
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies