Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Jersey Building Permits
- Construction Statistics
- Links to U.S. Census construction series including new residential construction, new residential sales, construction price indexes, characteristics of new housing, construction spending, residential improvements, manufactured housing, and the Census of Construction.
- Construction Spending
- Current monthly data.
- Building Permits Survey
- "This page provides data on the number of new housing units authorized by building permits. Data are available monthly, year- to- date, and annually at the national, state, selected metropolitan area, county and place levels. The data are from the Building Permits Survey."
- Construction spending in the United States from 1996 to 2017, by sector (in billion U.S. dollars)
- "The statistic reflects the total value of both public and private sector construction spending in the United States between 1993 and 2017. In 2017, private sector construction spending is expected to total around 951 billion US dollars." Rutgers - Restricted Access
- NAHB - Construction Statistics
- National Association of Home Builders' statistical information on housing starts and completions, employment and permit data, as well homeownership rates.
- Value of Construction Put in Place, 1993-
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies