To request a group session, or a one-on-one instruction / consultation session on EndNote, please fill out the form at https://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/schedule_instruction, or contact your librarians (email@example.com) or Yingting Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org; 732-235-7604) directly to schedule for one of the following sessions:
- Introduction to EndNote 20 (for Rutgers affiliated users only)
- Introduction to EndNote X9
- Introduction to EndNote basic (aka EndNote online or EndNote web)
- Intermediate / Advanced EndNote
- How to Use EndNote as a Screening Tool for Systematic Reviews
- EndNote Troubleshooting
Note: Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the RWJ Library is closed physically but still open online. If you need help with EndNote or would like to get EndNote training, please email me or visit my WebEx person room on Wednesdays, 9:30am - 12pm.at https://rutgers.webex.com/meet/yzhang. Thank you!