Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need a Book Not in Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library, you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record for the book in the Catalog, logging in with your NetID, and clicking on the Request button.
- The New African Diaspora in the United States
- Toyin Falola and Adebayo Oyebade. New York, NY, Routledge, 2017. Available?
- Across the Atlantic: African Immigrants in the United States Diaspora
- Emmanuel Yewah and 'Dimeji Togunde. Champaign, Ill., Common Ground Pub., 2010. Available?
- The New African Disapora
- Isidore Okpewho and Nkiru Nzegwu. Bloomington, Indiana University Press, 2009. Available?
- Black Mecca: the African Muslims of Harlem
- Zain Abdullah. New York, Oxford University Press, 2010. Available?
- Foreign-born African Americans: Silenced Voices in the Discourse on Race
- Huntington, N.Y., Nova Science Publishers, 2005.Available?
- Black Immigration and Ethnicity in the United States: An Annotated Bibliography
- Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 1985. Available?
- Untold Stories: Newark's Burgeoning West African Population and the In-School Experiences of African Immigrant Youth
- Michael Simmons and Mahako Etta. IN West African Youth: Challenges and Opportunity Pathways. Mora L. McLean, editor. Palgrave Macmillan, 2019, pp. 79-100.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies