Skip to main content
Full Text Not Attached?
Not all databases have all the articles they cite available in full text. Use the button that's in the database article record to have the system search Rutgers subscriptions for the full-text article.
Article Not Available/Only Availalbe in Print?
If the Rutgers Libraries don't have the article (don't subscribe to
the journal/don't have that issue), or only have a copy in print
format, you can use Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services to request electronic delivery of the article.
To find out how, take a look at this very short video.
- ProQuest Social Sciences Premium Collection
- Index to over 10,000 social science titles, including journal articles, books, dissertations, proceedings, and government publications; full-text access to over 1800 journals. International and interdisciplinary in scope. Indexes multiple Proquest databases. Hint: Try [Group] United States or [Group] Americans
as your search term. For example: "salvadorans united states," or "italian americans." Rutgers-restricted Access
- America: History and Life 1964- .
- The most comprehensive index to American (U.S. and Canada) history.
Indexes over 2000 journals worldwide, as well as book reviews and
dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Historical Abstracts
- The most comprehensive index to world history (excluding that of the
U.S. and Canada) from 1450 to the present. Indexes over 2,000 history
journals worldwide, as well as book reviews and dissertations. Rutgers-restricted Access
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies