Skip to main content
- U.S. Congressional Publications
- Indexes and provides selected full-text for Congressional Committee Prints, House and Senate Documents and Reports (Congressional Serial Set), Hearings, and Legislative Histories. Rutgers-restricted access
- U.S. Declassified Documents Online
- Full text access to a broad range of previously classified federal documents spanning the twentieth and twenty first centuries. Rutgers-restricted access
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
New Jersey Public Hearings
- Index to archival collection descriptions and finding aids. Rutgers-restricted Access
- The Newark Archives Project
- The Newark Archives Project is creating detailed descriptions of primary materials relating to Newark that are available in repositories in Newark and elsewhere. The collections described include papers of individuals and families; records of government agencies, organizations, and businesses; photographs and film; audio collections; and more. A wonderful, and growing, resource for finding archival materials on Newark!
- Ironbound Environmental Justice History and Resource Center
- A project of the Ironbound Community Corporation of Newark, the IEJHRC is housed at the Van Buren Branch of the Newark Public Library (140 Van Buren Street) and is open to the public.
- Union catalog of over 179 million bibliographic records for titles owned by libraries that participate in/contribute to OCLC. As part of "Advanced Search" allows you to limit your search to "archival materials". (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Princeton University Findings Aids
- Over 1700 finding aids from the Princeton Department of Rare Books and Special Collections. The Department of Rare Books and Special Collections includes the Manuscripts Division (housed at Firestone Library) and the Princeton University Archives and Public Policy Papers (housed at the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library).
- New York Public Library Archives and Manuscripts Catalog
- Search the Archives and Manuscripts collections included in the New York Public Library catalog. To search the full text of archival collections descriptions search AMAT, the Archival Materials Access Tool.
- Archival Finding Aids Hosted at New York University
- Search across finding aids for collections in the Fales Library & Special Collections (NYU); the Tamiment Library and Robert F. Wagner Labor Archives; New York University Archives; and the New York Historical Society.
- Columbia University Archival Collections Portal
- Descriptions and finding aids for more than 3,500 archival collections in six Columbia University Libraries repositories. These collections include personal papers, institutional records, corporate archives, architectural drawings, printed ephemera, and many other types of content.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies