Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for finding e-books at the Libraries
Electronic books are listed in QuickSearch along with their more tangible print counterparts. To find electronic books (e-books) in QuickSearch:
- Enter your search term(s).
- Once you have a list of results, use the options at the left to narrow your search to e-books.
- Under "Resource Type" select Book.
- Under "Limit to" select Available Online
- Select any title from the results list to view the complete details for that item including the link for online access.
For general information on searching, visit the QuickSearch help page.