Skip to main content
New Jersey Tourism Research and Information
- Land Use Element of the Master Plan for the City of Newark: Appendices.
- Prepared by the City of Newark Department of Economic and Housing Development and Philips Preiss Shapiro Associates, Inc., for the Central Planning Board. Newark, 2004.
Appendix B: Inventory of Public Parks, Open Space and Recreational Facilities
- 2002 Economic Census: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation: New Jersey
- Number of establishments that operate facilities or provide services to meet varied cultural, entertainment, and recreational interests; receipts, payroll, and paid employees.
Table 4: Summary Statistics for Places: 2002
- Arts & Economic Prosperity III: The Economic Impact of Nonprofit Arts and Culture Organizations and Their Audiences in the City of Newark, NJ: Summary.
- Americans for the Arts, 2007.
- Part of a economic impact study conducted in 156 U.S. communities and regions.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies