Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Jersey Tourism Research and Information
- Land Use Element of the Master Plan for the City of Newark: Appendices.
- Prepared by the City of Newark Department of Economic and Housing Development and Philips Preiss Shapiro Associates, Inc., for the Central Planning Board. Newark, 2004.
Appendix B: Inventory of Public Parks, Open Space and Recreational Facilities
- 2002 Economic Census: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation: New Jersey
- Number of establishments that operate facilities or provide services to meet varied cultural, entertainment, and recreational interests; receipts, payroll, and paid employees.
Table 4: Summary Statistics for Places: 2002
- Arts & Economic Prosperity III: The Economic Impact of Nonprofit Arts and Culture Organizations and Their Audiences in the City of Newark, NJ: Summary.
- Americans for the Arts, 2007.
- Part of a economic impact study conducted in 156 U.S. communities and regions.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies