Skip to main content
- American FactFinder
- Select query elements to view data tables based on the 2010 Census, Census 2000, the American Community Survey, the Population Estimates Program, and the Economic Census. See definitions of the major geographic units for which census data is available.
Newark Demographics in 2010
- Land Use Element of the Master Plan for the City of Newark: Introduction.
- Prepared by the City of Newark Department of Economic and Housing Development and Philips Preiss Shapiro Associates, Inc., for the Central Planning Board. Newark, 2004.
- Table 1: Historic and Projected Population, 1930 to 2020
- Table 2: Demographic Characteristics of the City of Newark, 1980-2000
- 2000 Census of Population and Housing: Profiles of General Demographic Characteristics: New Jersey
- Table DP-1: Profile of General Demographic Characteristics: 2000: Newark City. [p.555]
- 2000 Census of Population and Housing: PHC-2: Summary Social, Economic, and Housing Characteristics: New Jersey
- 1990 Census of Population: General Population Characteristics (CP-1). Section 1 (Tables 1-63) Section 2 (Tables 64-Appendix F)
- "Detailed statistics on age, sex, race, Hispanic origin, marital status, and household relationship characteristics."
- 1990 Census of Population: Social and Economic Characteristics (CP-2) Section 1 (Tables 1-172), Section 2 (Tables 173-186), Section 3 (Tables 187-Appendix F)
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies