Skip to main content
- American FactFinder
- Select query elements to view data tables based on the 2010 Census, Census 2000, the American Community Survey, and the Economic Census. See Census Geography below for the definitions of the major geographic units for which census data is available.
Newark Housing in the 2010 Census
Land Use and Housing
- Land Use Element of the Master Plan for the City of Newark: Existing Land Uses.
- Prepared by the City of Newark Department of Economic and Housing Development and Philips Preiss Shapiro Associates, Inc., for the Central Planning Board. Newark, 2004.
- Table 4: Number of Parcels by Major Land Use Category, 1990 and 1998.
- Management Reports and Surveys
- Housing Authority of the City of Newark. Newark, N.J. Available?
- Annual Report, Statistical Data Pertaining to Public Housing
- Newark, N.J., Housing Authority, Available?
- 1934 Real Property Inventory for Newark, N.J.
- Newark, N.J., State Housing Authority, 1934 Available?
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies