Skip to main content
Target Populations: Hispanics/Latinos
- Latino Encyclopedia.
- Richard and Rafael Chabran, editors. New York, Marshall Cavendish, 1996. 6 vols.
- More than 1900 entries ranging from several paragraphs to signed full-length articles with annotated bibliographies
relating to the Latino experience in the United States. Available?
- Latinos in the United States: A Historical Bibliography.
- Albert Camarillo (ed.), Santa Barbara, Calif., ABC-Clio, 1986. Available?
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo
- "A New Look at the Hispanic Population of the United States in 1910",
- Myron P. Gutmann. Historical Methods 32(1), Winter 1999, 5-19. Rutgers-restricted Access.
- "From Exclusion to Expulsion: Mexicans and Tuberculosis in Los Angeles, 1914-1940,"
- Bulletin of the History of Medicine 77(4), 2003, 823-849.
- "The identification of tuberculosis with Mexicans during the 1920s...figured prominently in efforts to restrict their immigration in the 1920s, and in the deportation and repatriation drives of the 1930s." Rutgers-restricted Access.
- Mexican Americans and Repatriation
- Robert R. McKay. From the Handbook of Texas Online.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies