Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Unrepresented Nations & Peoples Organization
- "The Unrepresented Nations and People Organization (UNPO) is an international, nonviolent and democratic membership organisation. Its Members are indigenous peoples, minorities, unrecognised States and occupied territories that have joined together to defend their political, social and cultural rights, to preserve their environments and to promote their right to self-determination." Among other groups include Assyria, Brittany, the Hmong, Iraqi Turkmen, Sulu, Taiwan, Tibet, and the District of Columbia.
- European Roma Rights Centre (ERRC)
- "A Roma-led international public interest law organisation working to combat anti-Romani racism and human rights abuse of Roma through strategic litigation, research and policy development, advocacy and human rights education."
- The Immigrant Institute.
- Swedish NGO, "The Immigrant institute is a non-governmental organization whose aim is to be a documentation centre on immigrants, refugees and racism." Includes articles and reports (in Swedish) on the Roma people.
- Amnesty International Reports: Countries
- Annual report on the state of human rights in regions and 159 countries from the London-based NGO.
- Asian Human Rights Commission
- Regional NGO (South Asia: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka; South East Asia: Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia,Phillipines, Thailand; East Asia: South Korea, Hong Kong). Resources section includes country Human Rights Reports, articles, videos, and Special Reports.
- Council on Foreign Relations: Human Rights
- "An independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher dedicated to being a resource for its members, government officials, business executives, journalists, educators and students, civic and religious leaders, and other interested citizens in order to help them better understand the world and the foreign policy choices facing the United States and other countries."
- Human Rights Links
- From B'Tselem - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories.
- Latin American Network Information Center [LANIC]: Human Rights
- Regional and Country resources.
- Swedish Foundation for Human Rights: Publications
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies