Skip to main content
International NGOs: Directories
- Focus on NGOs - 20 International Human Rights Organizations
- Amnesty International Reports: Countries
- Annual report on the state of human rights in regions and 159 countries from the London-based NGO.
- Anti-Slavery International: Resources on Modern Slavery
- Founded in 1839 and based in London, Anti-Slavery International is the oldest international human rights organization in the world.
- BRAC Research Portal
- BRAC is an international development organisation based in Bangladesh and operating in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Liberia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, The Philippines, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda. NGO Advisor ranks it as the largest development NGO in the world.
- CARE International
- CARE works in 94 countries around the world to support more than 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian-aid projects. Special focus on programs for women and girls.
- Human Rights WatchAn INGO based in New York City, Human Rights Watch annually publishes more than 100 reports and briefings on human rights conditions in some 90 countries.
- International Federation for Human Rights
- "FIDH (International Federation for Human Rights) is an international human rights NGO federating 184 organizations from 112 countries. Since 1922, FIDH has been defending all civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
- Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors Without Borders
- Reports, publications and guidelines detailing activities and research.
- Oxfam: Research and Publications
- Working in more than 90 countries, Oxfam's focus is on finding lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice.
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies