Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- U.S. Bilateral Relations Fact Sheets
- Information on all the countries of the world with which the United States has relations.
- Human Rights Reports
- "The annual Country Reports on Human Rights Practices – the Human Rights Reports – cover internationally recognized individual, civil, political, and worker rights, as set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international agreements."
- Trafficking in Persons Reports
- "Places each country onto one of three tiers based on the extent of their governments’ efforts to comply with the “minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking” found in Section 108 of the TVPA."
Business Source Premier, the major database for business literature, includes extensive reports on countries produced by CountryWatch Inc. To find reports enter the name of the country in the first search box and select "Subject" from the pull-down menu. In the next search box, enter "countrywatch."
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies