Skip to main content
To find books and other materials on the relationship between oil and foreign policy, search The Catalog using SUBJECT keywords:
- Oil and International Relations
- Bibliography from H-Energy, "a forum for scholars interested in energy history."
- Multinational Oil Corporations and U.S. Foreign Policy
- Report, Together with Individual Views, to the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, by the Subcommittee on Multinational Corporations. Washington, DC., Government Printing
Office, January 2, 1975.
Chapter I: Establishing the American Presence in the Middle East; Chapter II: The 1947 Aramco Merger; Chapter III: Foreign Policy and Antitrust: The Cartel Case and the Iranian Consortium.
- Oil Diplomacy: Facts and Myths Behind Foreign Oil Dependency
- Hearings before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, June 20, 2002. Washington, DC.,
- GAGE Panel: Oil and Foreign Policy
- Video. Panel discussion held at the Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia on February 16, 2007.
- History of Oil in Iraq
- Essays, excerpts, and documents. From the Global Policy Forum.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies