Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To find books and other materials on the relationship between oil and foreign policy, search The Catalog using SUBJECT keywords:
- Oil and International Relations
- Bibliography from H-Energy, "a forum for scholars interested in energy history."
- Multinational Oil Corporations and U.S. Foreign Policy
- Report, Together with Individual Views, to the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, by the Subcommittee on Multinational Corporations. Washington, DC., Government Printing
Office, January 2, 1975.
Chapter I: Establishing the American Presence in the Middle East; Chapter II: The 1947 Aramco Merger; Chapter III: Foreign Policy and Antitrust: The Cartel Case and the Iranian Consortium.
- Oil Diplomacy: Facts and Myths Behind Foreign Oil Dependency
- Hearings before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, June 20, 2002. Washington, DC.,
- GAGE Panel: Oil and Foreign Policy
- Video. Panel discussion held at the Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia on February 16, 2007.
- History of Oil in Iraq
- Essays, excerpts, and documents. From the Global Policy Forum.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies