Skip to main content
ATLA Religion Database
1949- . Index to 650 journals representing all the major religious faiths, as well as some 14,000 multi-authored works, relating to Biblical studies, world religions, Church history and religious perspectives on social issues.
Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
The Islamic World: Some Resources
- Islam, the Modern World, and the West: Contemporary Topics
- Essays and links from Alan Godlas, University of Georgia.
- The Encyclopaedia of Islam
- New edition. Leiden, Brill, 1960-2001. 11 volumes.
- Articles on all aspects of the Islamic world; the standard reference work for Islamic Studies.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. DS37 .E523
- Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Modern Islamic World
- New York, Oxford University Press, 1995. 4 volumes
- Over 750 signed essays, most with annotated bibliographies, on the beliefs, institutions, politics, and culture in Muslim societies in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. DS35.53 O95 1995
- Conversion of Islamic and Christian Dates
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies