Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ATLA Religion Database
1949- . Index to 650 journals representing all the major religious faiths, as well as some 14,000 multi-authored works, relating to Biblical studies, world religions, Church history and religious perspectives on social issues.
Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
The Islamic World: Some Resources
- Islam, the Modern World, and the West: Contemporary Topics
- Essays and links from Alan Godlas, University of Georgia.
- The Encyclopaedia of Islam
- New edition. Leiden, Brill, 1960-2001. 11 volumes.
- Articles on all aspects of the Islamic world; the standard reference work for Islamic Studies.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. DS37 .E523
- Off-Campus Access Rutgers-restricted Access
- The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Modern Islamic World
- New York, Oxford University Press, 1995. 4 volumes
- Over 750 signed essays, most with annotated bibliographies, on the beliefs, institutions, politics, and culture in Muslim societies in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Dana Call Number: Ref. DS35.53 O95 1995
- Conversion of Islamic and Christian Dates
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies