Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Management Science & Academia
- Academy of Management Leadership Directory
- Only officers and committee members of its various divisions are listed here. Access to the general membership directory is restricted to AOM members.
- Faculty Directories
- Compiled by Dr. James R. Hasselback for several different disciplines: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing.
- Golden Book of Management. Amacom, 1984. (ALEXANDER Z 7164 .O7 G65; DANA REF HD 30.5 .G65 1984)
- Covers international pioneers of "scientific management" who are no longer living. Includes references to other sources.
- INFORMS Member Directory
- Searchable database of members of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences, with links to their personal or work Webpages. Access restricted to members.
- International Directory of Business and Management Scholars and Research. Harvard Business School Press, 1995. 2 vols. (DANA HF 1101 .I56)
- Profiles include major publications and areas of research interest.
- Management Innovators: The People and Ideas that have Shaped Modern Business. Daniel A. Wren and Ronald G. Greenwood. Oxford University Press, 1998. (CAMDEN HC 102.5 .A2 W73)
- "31 management pioneers who shaped and influenced the course of commercial history."
- Management Laureates: A Collection of Autobiographical Essays. Arthur G. Bedeian, ed. JAI Press, 1992- . (DANA HC 102.5 .A2 M32)
- Personal narratives of some well-known (Argyris, Mintzberg) and many not-so-well-known management thinkers. Each essay includes a list of publications. DANA has vol. 1-6.
- PhD Project Hall of Fame
- Each year, this network of minority business doctoral students and faculty honors "a select few who have greatly inspired many."
- Who's Who in International Business Education and Research. Edward Elgar, 1999. (DANA HF 1106 .W584)
- This volume was published with the assistance of the Journal of International Business Studies, and includes information on 150 leading scholars and practitioners.
- Worldwide Directory of Finance Faculty
- This directory is jointly sponsored by the Ohio State Department of Finance and the American Finance Association. Profiles include links to personal and official homepages, where available.