Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- CEO Compensation
- This list from Forbes Magazine can be sorted by company, name, age, shares owned, or total compensation. Entries include brief biographical information.
- Executive PayWatch
- This database is maintained by the AFL-CIO and provides information primarily on CEO compensation.
- Records on Trading of Securities by Corporate Insiders
- Historical records from July 1978 - March 2001, provided by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Corporate Yellow Book: Who's Who at the Leading U.S. Companies. Monitor Leadership Directories. Quarterly. (DANA REF HG 4057 .A1 J646)
- Lists names of corporate personnel through the vice-president level plus the board of directors, and heads of divisions and major subsidiaries. Educational background of CEO included, as is affiliation of all directors.
- Directory of Directors in the City of New York and Tri-State Area. Directory of Directors Co. Annual. (DANA REF HG 4058 .N55)
- Lists important executives in New York City and State, New Jersey, and Connecticut, with affiliations as officers, directors, trustees, or partners.
- Dun & Bradstreet Reference Book of Corporate Managements. Dun & Bradstreet. Annual. (DANA REF HD 2745 .D85)
- Lists the officers and directors of over 2,400 corporations. Includes birth date, college attended, and career history. Arranged by company name with a personal name index.
- Standard & Poor's Register of Corporations, Directors and Executives. Standard & Poor's. Annual. 3 vols. (DANA Reference Desk)
- Vol. 2 includes the addresses, education, fraternal memberships, and business affiliations of the major executives of over 27,000 companies.
- Top Management
- Provides business affiliations of corporate executives in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- U.S. Registry's Who's Who in Leading American Executives. Who's Who in Leading American Executives. 1993-1994. (DANA HD 38.25 .U6 U18)
- Covers mostly executives at smaller firms.
- Compact D/SEC. Thomson/Disclosure, Inc., 1986-2003. Monthly updates. (DANA REF CD-ROM)
- Proxy extracts give names, ages, and compensation for corporate officers and directors. Stock holdings of corporate insiders are also provided.