Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- A to Z of American Women Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs. Victoria Sherrow. Facts on File, 2002. (DOUGLASS REF HD 6054.4 .U6 S5)
- Biographical essays of 140 of the "most influential and innovative women in the history of American business."
- Academy of Distinguished Entrepreneurs
- Babson College created this entrepreneurship hall of fame "to recognize and celebrate the leaders who shape our entrepreneurial planet."
- Contemporary Enterpreneurs. Craig E. Aronoff and John L. Ward, eds. Omnigraphics, 1992. (CAMDEN HC 102.5 .A2 C66; DANA REF HC 102.5 .A2 C66)
- The subtitle says it all: "profiles of entrepreneurs and the businesses they started, representing 74 companies in 30 industries."
- Dictionary Of Business Biography : A Biographical Dictionary of Business Leaders Active in Britain in the Period 1860-1980. Edited by David J. Jeremy. Butterworths, 1984. (ALEXANDER REF HC 253.5 .A2 D4)
- A five-volume set with a supplement, covering more than 1,000 British entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur Magazine Encyclopedia of Entrepreneurs. Anthony and Diane Hallett. John Wiley, 1997. (DANA REF HC 102.5 .A2 H35)
- Profiles of about 500 of the best-known entrepreneurs in the United States. Includes an index by company name.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders: British History, 1700-1900.
- Part of Spartacus Educational. Essays are grouped by industry e.g. textiles, railways.
- Entrepreneurial Megabucks: the 100 Greatest Entrepreneurs of the Last 25 Years. A. David Silver. John Wiley & Sons. 1985. (CAMDEN, DANA HC 102.5 .A2S54 1985)
- Entrepreneurs: The Men and Women Behind Famous Brand Names and How They Made It. Joseph J. Fucini and Susan Fucini. G.K. Hall, 1985. (ALEXANDER, CAMDEN, DANA, CARR HC 29 .F83)
- Popular biographies of more than 200 "unknowns" who live on in their products and companies.
- Historical Encyclopedia of American Women Entrepreneurs: 1776 to the Present. Jeannette M. Oppedisano. Greenwood Press, 2000. (DOUGLASS HF 3023 .A2 O64)
- 121 women are profiled in this volume; entries include a list of sources consulted.
- Innovators Hall of Fame
- Twelve legendary entrepreneurs honored by Fortune Small Business.