Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Jersey Union List of Serials
- New Jersey Union List of Serials
- The New Jersey Union List of Serials is a searchable online list of magazines, journals and newspapers held by libraries throughout New Jersey. The list contains the holdings of college and university libraries, corporate libraries, public libraries and school libraries.
Union lists identify where runs of specific newspapers are physically held; newspapers on microform may be requested on Interlibrary Loan.
- Union List: Selected West European Newspapers & News Magazines
- Union list developed by the METRO Task Force on Foreign Newspapers (Western Europe). Archived, no longer updated.
- U.S. and Canadian Ethnic Newspapers
- Newspapers and periodicals published by various North American ethnic groups and held by the Center for Research Libraries (Chicago), both in print and microfilm. The Ethnic Newspaper database allows you to search by ethnic group, language, city, etc. You can request individual titles via Interlibrary Loan.
- Newspapers at the Center for Research Libraries
- Database of more than 12,000 titles of U.S. and foreign newspapers (current and retrospective) held by CRL.
- Foreign Newspapers Currently Received in the Library of Congress
- Newspapers currently received and permanently retained on microfilm.
- Union List of Slavonic and East European Newspapers in British Libraries
- Provided by the Council for Slavonic and East European Library and Information Services. Archived, no longer updated.
- Newspapers Catalogue at the British Library
- Database of the holdings of the British Library's 50,000 newspapers and periodicals from all over the world, dating from the 17th century to the 21st.
- Polish Language Newspapers
- Polish newspapers published in the U.S.
- University of Illinois Library Newspaper Database
- Catalog of the University of Illinois' extensive, and global collection of newspapers going back to the 17th century.