Skip to main content
Rutgers Online Resources
- Access World News (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- Full-text content of over 840 North American newspapers and over 1,080 international newspapers. The entire collection or a selection of newspapers by specific title, region, state, country, or continent can be searched.
- Factiva (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- A vast archive of the world's most important publications (including the Financial Times), reports and news, focusing on business. Major sections include News Page, Companies/Markets, and Search, which leads to the full-text of 8,000 leading business newspapers, magazines, trade journals, newsletters, and television and radio transcripts.
- Westlaw Campus Research (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- "News" section indexes and provides access to full text of newspapers including International Herald Tribune, South China Morning Post, and the Times of London; over 400 newswires; and over 900 broadcast transcripts.
- Latin American Newspapers (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- This collection contains scanned images of historical newspapers from North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean from the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- African Newspapers (Rutgers-restricted Access)
- This collection provides access to more than 40 fully searchable African newspapers published between 1800 and 1922.
- ABYZ News Links
- "Gateway to Newspapers, News Media, and News Sources" from around the world, with its own search tool.
- Business News Sources
- Includes national and regional titles from around the world.
- European Newspaper Archives
- Links to (mostly) free European newspaper archives. Includes British, Irish, Welsh, German, French, Dutch, and other collections. From Xooxle Answers.
- ICON: International Coalition on Newspapers.
- A information clearinghouse and searchable database covering over 25,000 newspapers around the world.
- International News: Historical Archives
- Newspaper collections from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the rest of the world excluding Europe and the U.S.
- International News Archives on the Web.
- Selective coverage of papers from around the world with searchable archives.
- More than 5,000 titles listed by country.
- The Paperboy
- Links to more than 3600 newspapers from 126 countries.