Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print and Online Resources
- A series of online tutorials covering many Principles of Marketing are available from KnowThis.com. There is a separate tutorial on How to Write a Marketing Plan.
- There are many free Sample Marketing Plans available for your reading pleasure.
- Refer to N.J. Regulations from the New Jersey Administrative Code for requirements for specific business activities e.g. N.J.A.C. 8:43A, Ambulatory Care Facilities.
- Refer to the Foundation Center's Links to Nonprofit Resources for useful advice on management, fundraising, and developing volunteers. To locate foundations and other grant-making organizations, search the Foundation Directory Online. (Rutgers-restricted access)
- For manufacturers and distributors of industrial products and services, search the ThomasNet directory. For manufacturers, distributors, professionals, and service providers in the building and construction industries, use The Blue Book.
Refer to this Writing and Citation Formatting guide for citation formatting and management tools, citation manuals, and information about equivalent print resources.
Or use another style suggested by your professor, such as APA or MLA .