Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States
- The basic databook for U.S. national-level statistics.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States: 1878-2012
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets
- Access to data from more than 70 organizational sources. Most data series focus on recent years and a few prior decades, although some data series extend back to the 19th century. Rutgers-restricted Access
- UCR: Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Create tables based on national and state level crime estimates on violent crime (murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) as well as property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft) from 1960 to the present.
- Executions in the U.S. 1608-2002: The Espy File
- Espy File Data in chronological, alphabetical, and geographical order. From the Death Penalty Information Center.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics: Homicide
- Data going back to 1980.
- Infant Homicides 1970-2016
- Historical Violence Database: Data: United States
- Files from the Criminal Justice Research Center at Ohio State University
Also from the Criminal Justice Research Center:
- Homicide in New Orleans, 1898-1913
- Image files of the Reports on Homicides, 1898-1913 of the New Orleans Police Department.
- Homicide in Los Angeles County, 1830-1874
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies