Skip to main content
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States
- The basic databook for U.S. national-level statistics.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States: 1878-2012
- Data-Planet Statistical Datasets
- Access to data from more than 70 organizational sources. Most data series focus on recent years and a few prior decades, although some data series extend back to the 19th century. Rutgers-restricted Access
- UCR: Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics
- Create tables based on national and state level crime estimates on violent crime (murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault) as well as property crime (burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft) from 1960 to the present.
- Executions in the U.S. 1608-2002: The Espy File
- Espy File Data in chronological, alphabetical, and geographical order. From the Death Penalty Information Center.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics: Homicide
- Data going back to 1980.
- Infant Homicides 1970-2016
- Historical Violence Database: Data: United States
- Files from the Criminal Justice Research Center at Ohio State University
Also from the Criminal Justice Research Center:
- Homicide in New Orleans, 1898-1913
- Image files of the Reports on Homicides, 1898-1913 of the New Orleans Police Department.
- Homicide in Los Angeles County, 1830-1874
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies