Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Public Opinion Polls
- World Public Opinion.Org
- "WorldPublicOpinion.org seeks to reveal the values and views of publics in specific nations around the world as well as global patterns of world public opinion."
- Global Corruption Barometer
- Country and regional surveys on perceived corruption.
- Polling the Nations
- "A compilation of the full-text of the questions and responses from over 14,000 national, state and local surveys conducted since 1986 by some 700 polling organizations in the United States and eighty other countries." Rutgers-restricted Access
- "An annual public opinion survey that involves some 19,000 interviews in 18 Latin American countries, representing more than 400 million inhabitants. Questions deal with political and social attitudes, as well as demographic and economic characteristics." Rutgers-restricted Access
- Latin American Public Opinion Project [LAPOP]
- Vanderbilt University project; surveys of public opinion in the Americas. Over 40,000 respondents in 26 countries in Latin America, as well as the United States and other countries in the region. Questions deal with political and social attitudes, as well as demographic and economic characteristics. Includes access to data files that can be downloaded to SPSS or Stata. Rutgers-restricted Access
- Latin American Databank
- A joint effort of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies at the University of Connecticut. The LAD locates, acquires, processes and archives public opinion surveys conducted by the survey research community in Latin America and the Caribbean.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies