Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need a Book Not at Dana?
If a book that you need is not available (not owned/checked out) at the
Dana Library, but is available from another Rutgers Library,
you can request delivery of that book to Dana by bringing up the record
for the book in the Catalog and clicking on tbe
Book Delivery button.
Book Not at Rutgers?
The fastest way to get a copy of a book that is not owned or not available (checked out/on Reserve/missing etc.) at
the Rutgers Libraries is to request it through E-Z Borrow. E-Z Borrow books are normally received within about five working days.
If a book is not owned by the Rutgers Libraries and is not available via E-Z Borrow, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Rutgers Library Catalog
- Search all Rutgers Libraries for books, videos, media, microforms, and other materials.
- Rutgers Law Library (Newark & Camden) Catalog
- Rutgers Law library materials are not listed in the Catalog. So if your topic is in some way law-related, be sure and use the Law library catalog.
- Center for Research Libraries
- CRL is consortium of North American university and independent research libraries that acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents,
foreign dissertations, archives, and other expensive or hard to find materials. As Rutgers is a CRL member, these materials are considered part of Rutgers' collections and can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan. In addition to
the materials listed in their catalog, CRL also supports and provides access to special collections such as ethnic and African-American newspapers; foreign dissertations; the Latin American Microform Project (LAMP),
and Global Newspapers.
- Union catalog of over 179 million bibliographic records for titles owned by libraries that participate in/contribute to OCLC. (Rutgers-restricted Access)
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies