Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the Presentation Skills Boot Camp
The Presentation Skills Boot Camp takes places over one full day. Rebecca Jampol will discuss poster presentations in the morning (9am-1pm) and Jezra Kaye will cover "Presenting Dense Information in Public Forum" in the afternoon (2pm-4pm).
Below is the date, time, and location for the Presentation Skills Boot Camp, along with a link to the Registration Form (which includes a Pre-Boot Camp assessment component that will help us better serve the needs of attendees). Seating is limited to the first 30 graduate students who register. If it turns out you are unable to attend, please let us know one week in advance so that your seat can be given to someone on the waiting list.
* Please note that this Boot Camp will be recorded and the recording made available online to anyone unable to attend in person. By registering for this Boot Camp, you are agreeing to the possibility of being part of this recording.
If you have any questions about the Presentation Skills Boot Camp, please contact Al Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bonnie Fong (email@example.com).
- Rebecca Jampol
- Jezra Kaye
- Poster Presentations (9am-1pm)
- Lunch (1pm-2pm)
- Presenting Dense Information in Public Forum (2pm-4pm)
Post-Boot Camp Assessment Form
- Recordings from the boot camp will be made available on this page at a later date.
- For those who prefer to learn in-person, some of the content covered in this Boot Camp is sometimes taught within the Graduate Student Workshops provided by the John Cotton Dana Library by during the Fall and Spring semesters: http://libguides.rutgers.edu/gradworkshops