Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- More Than Drumming: Essays on African and Afro-Latin American Music and Musicians
- Irene V. Jackson, editor. Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 1985.
- Salsiology: Afro-Cuban Music and the Evolution of Salsa in New York City
- Vernon W. Goggs. New York, Greenwood Press, 1992.
- The Book of Salsa: A Chronicle of Urban Music From the Caribbean to New York City
- César Miguel Rondón. Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Press, 2008.
- The Hidden History of Capoeira: A Collision of Cultures in the Brazilian Battle Dance
- Maya Talmon-Chvaicer. Austin TX., University of Texas Press, 2008.
, Criminal Justice
, History - Global & Eurasian
, History - North America
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies