Skip to main content
- More Than Drumming: Essays on African and Afro-Latin American Music and Musicians
- Irene V. Jackson, editor. Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 1985. Available?
- Salsiology: Afro-Cuban Music and the Evolution of Salsa in New York City
- Vernon W. Goggs. New York, Greenwood Press, 1992. Available?
- The Book of Salsa: A Chronicle of Urban Music From the Caribbean to New York City
- César Miguel Rondón. Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina Press, 2008. Available?
- The Hidden History of Capoeira: A Collision of Cultures in the Brazilian Battle Dance
- Maya Talmon-Chvaicer. Austin TX., University of Texas Press, 2008. Available?
Subjects:African American Studies
, American Studies
, Journalism & Media Studies
, Latin American & Caribbean Studies
, Literatures in English
, New Jerseyana
, Political Science
, Social Work
, Spanish & Portuguese Studies
, Women's & Gender Studies