Skip to main content
Print and Online Resources
Questions to consider:
- Why was the organization formed?
- What are its current activities?
- What challenges does it face?
- Use CIAO: Columbia International Affairs Online to find articles and reports about your organization. (Rutgers-restricted access)
- Use Websites of the organizations; many links may be found on the WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources.
- Search our online catalog for books about your international organization and published by your international organization. Reading the brief introductions to some of the reference books will give you a better understanding of what these organizations do.
- You can also consult the Europa World Year Book (ALEXANDER, DANA REF JN 1 .E85) This two-volume work includes brief surveys of all countries of the world as well as international organizations.
Business Librarian (Newark)