Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print and Online Resources
Questions to consider:
- Why was the organization formed?
- What are its current activities?
- What challenges does it face?
- Use CIAO: Columbia International Affairs Online to find articles and reports about your organization. (Rutgers-restricted access)
- Use Websites of the organizations; many links may be found on the WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources.
- Search our online catalog for books about your international organization and published by your international organization. Reading the brief introductions to some of the reference books will give you a better understanding of what these organizations do.
- You can also consult the Europa World Year Book (ALEXANDER, DANA REF JN 1 .E85) This two-volume work includes brief surveys of all countries of the world as well as international organizations.
Business Librarian (Newark)