Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Print and Online Resources
Questions to consider:
- What were his or her previous positions? With which company or companies?
- How about educational qualifications?
- Can you point to any personal accomplishments at or contributions to the company?
- Start with Marquis Biographies Online (Rutgers-restricted access) which includes Who's Who in Finance and Business (ALEXANDER, DANA, CARR REF HF 3023 .A2 W5) and the regular Who's Who in America for biographical data on over 23,000 leaders in business administration, technology, and business-related professions.
- Use Business Source Premier to find magazine articles about your executive. (Rutgers-restricted access)
- Use Factiva to find articles from thousands of U.S. and foreign newspapers. (Rutgers-restricted access)
- Check out Wikipedia to find your executive. Scroll down to see the references and verify the information.
- Search our Library Catalog, especially if the person you are looking for is very famous. For example, various books have been written about Warren Buffett and Jeff Bezos.
- Don't forget to check company Websites. Many more resources may be found on the Biographical Resources research guide.
Business Librarian (Newark)