Introducing Learning Express Library
Learning Express provides practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information to help obtain employment, prepare for graduate school admittance exams, and improve skills in areas such as writing and math.
You can choose from the following selections:
- Job Search and Workplace Skills (including resume writing and interviewing skills)
- Jobs and Careers (for positions requiring licensing and certification, such as PRAXIS for teaching)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Recursos para Hispanohablantes
- Admissions and Placement Preparation (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and more)
- Skills Improvement (improve writing, math, and other skills)
Learning Express is also available through our Indexes and Databases page.
Looking for books about careers?
The libraries purchase books to assist you in preparing for a career. The majority of these books can be found in the Kilmer Library in New Brunswick, Robeson Library in Camden, and the Dana Library in Newark. Many career books can also now be found online. You can search for these books using the library catalog.
If you are visiting the Kilmer Library in person, the Career Collection is separate from the other collections in the Library. Please ask at the Circulation or Information Desk for the location of the career collection.