Skip to main content
Video and Audio Databases
- The Rutgers Libraries subscribe to a wide range of video and audio databases. You'll find the full list here
Among the services available:
- Academic Video Online
- A collection of over 60,000 streaming videos in a wide variety of academic areas. Includes many documentaries and filmed stage productions.
- Asian FIlm Online
- More than 600 narrative feature films, documentaries, and short films from independent Asian filmmakers.
- Silent Film Online
- More than 1,000 silent feature films, documentaries, serials, and shorts from the 1890s to the 1930s.
- Filmakers Library Online
- Over 1,500 feature-length documentary films made by independent filmakers from all over the world.
- Socialism on Film
- Digitized films originally produced in communist countries during the 20th century.
Do We Currently Have Access to a Film?: QuickSearch Knows
- In most cases, feature films to which Rutgers users currently have access will be found in QuickSearch
- To search for a specific title,
- Select "Advanced Search" (on the bottom right of the basic search box).
- Use the pull-down menu to change the first "Any Field" to "Title"
- Use the pull-down menu to change the first "Contains" to "Exact"
- Enter your title
- Use the pull-down menu to change the "Resource Type" to "Video/Film"
So If You're Looking for the Documentary Revolution '67